> Back to catalogue
Rain Gutter Classic Colour #9297
from € 71,16* unprinted for an order quantity of 20 units
|Material||Polyester, approx. 225 g/m2|
|Attachment||with snap hooks on the arms|
|Minimum order quantity||1|
|Delivery time||4 - 5 weeks|
DescriptionUse Guttering to Connect Parasols! An umbrella gutter is a perfect solution if you want to connect several parasols to each other. They are particularly suitable for the catering industry so that your staff and guests can move freely under the parasols even in light rain. This is a bespoke product, which means the gutter is available in different colours and sizes. Benefits:
- Quick assembly and dismantling. The gutter clicks into place with carabiners.
- The asymmetrical shape of the fabric ensures that the water drains off well. The drainage direction can be controlled by hanging the gutter upside down.
- The gutter comes in a small package, which facilitates storage. The poles are made up of multiple parts and can thus be interlocked.
- The sizes are in cm. The length of the guttering must correspond to the side length of the umbrella on which you want to mount the guttering.
- This product is not suitable in incessant rain. Like most parasols, the rain gutter is suitable for keeping the rain out for a while. Permanent waterproofness is not guaranteed.