|Rain umbrellas - stored goods||3-4 weeks|
|Rain umbrellas - Customized production from Asia||13-15 weeks|
|Rain umbrellas - Customized production from Asia with fabric dyeing||20-22 weeks|
|Parasols made in Germany||4-5 weeks|
|Large parasols made in EU||6-8 weeks|
|Large parasols made in Germany||4-5 weeks|
|Folding tents||3-4 weeks|
|Folding tents "Express"||1-2 weeks|
|All EU countries||Free delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free delivery|
|Other countries||On request|
Delivery periods shall only commence on the day on which the order confirmation, your order approval and receipt of any down payment have fully been effected.
- If no delivery dates have been agreed, but a delivery period measured by a certain period of time has been agreed, this period shall commence on the day of approval. The delivery period shall be interrupted for the duration of the inspection of the print samples and templates by the contractual partner, namely from the day of dispatch to the contractual partner until the day a response is received. If the contractual partner then requests changes which affect the production period, a new delivery period shall commence upon confirmation of the change in writing.
- If we are prevented from fulfilling our delivery duties due to force majeure, industrial action or other unforeseen events which could not be avoided despite reasonable precautionary measures, irrespective of whether they occur in our sales department or at our suppliers, the delivery period shall be extended by the duration of the hindrance as well as a reasonable start-up time after the hindrance is removed, provided we have not caused it intentionally or through gross negligence. This provision does not imply a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the contractual partner.
- If the hindrance is not expected to end within a reasonable period of time, we shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part. Such a withdrawal shall not affect our claims from partial deliveries already made, unless the contractual partner has no interest in a partial delivery. Our contractual partner shall be entitled to withdraw if we do not declare upon their request whether we will withdraw from the contract or make a delivery within a reasonable period of time.
- In the event of a delay in delivery for which we are responsible, the contractual partner shall only be entitled to assert further claims if a reasonable deadline to be set by them after the occurrence of the delay has elapsed. In this case, the contractual partner may demand compensation for any damage incurred by them as a result of the delay, provided they can provide evidence thereof.
- The delivery period ends when the goods leave the supplying plant or are placed in storage.